Why is Uranus Upside Down? – Fred Watson
Answers one hundred questions on astronomy.
Answers one hundred questions on astronomy, such as:
- Does the Earth wobble?
- How do we know there is dark matter?
- Do collisions of galaxies happen today?
- What makes planets round?
- Where is the nearest black hole?
- Are there other universes?
- How do we measure light years?
This title is suitable for science-lovers and enquiring minds of all ages and is signed by the author – Fred Watson.
- Publisher: Allen & Unwin
- ISBN: 9781741752533
- Format: PaperBack
- Category: Astronomy
- Publication Date: 01/10/2007
- Pages: 272
- Country of publication: Australia
|Dimensions||2 × 12.7 × 20 cm|